Local, Regional, Dedicated and Long-haul
Liquid Bulk Chemical Drivers
Our top performing drivers average $1600 per week
Top Percentage Pay of Linehaul
Hourly load/unload pay
Safety Incentive Bonus (up to $500/month)
and so much more!
Call for more details to pre-qualify now!
- Local, Regional, Dedicated and Long-haul options with excellent home time available
- Top pay by % of linehaul
- Hourly load/unload pay
- Safety Incentive Bonus Plan (up to $500/month)
- A top-of-the-line PPO Health Insurance Policy
- Excellent Dental, Vision and Life (short and long term) Insurance
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
- Generous paid time off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan with company match
- Driver Referral Bonus Plan ($1,000)
- New and well-maintained company tractor and trailer fleets
- PeopleNet on-board communications
- EZ Pass provided
- Must have 2-years Tractor Trailer Experience
- Must have CDL A with H/T Endorsements
- Must have min. 1-year Tanker Experience
- Must have TWIC Card or willing to obtain
- Over 400 power units and 800 tank trailers
- Meticulously maintained
- State-of-the-art technology for truck and trailer
We invite you to call us and speak to a recruiter directly
about what we offer our drivers.
Apply Online Below or Call to Pre-Qualify!
INTERESTED IN OUR LEASE PURCHASE PROGRAM?
No Money Down - No Credit Check - Late Model Peterbilt Tractors
call for more information about owning your own truck!
- Headquarters: Oakbrook, IL
Facilities: Alsip, IL - Berea, KY - Freeport, TX - Geismar, LA - Hamlet, NC - Joliet, IL - Kingsport, TN - Lemont, IL - Manitowoc, WI - Nederland, TX - Parker, PA - Pasadena, TX - Wilmington, NC - Charlotte, NC - Lake Charles, LA
Heniff Transportation Systems, LLC provides its customers with highly safe and secure delivery of bulk chemicals throughout the US and Canada. Heniff Transportation utilizes experienced liquid bulk owner operators and company drivers servicing major chemical manufactures. Local, dedicated, regional and long-haul options are available.
As a rapidly growing and very well respected liquid bulk carrier Heniff Transportation is looking to expand its capabilities through its most valuable resource - employees and contractors. We have a rich tradition of hiring and employing professionals that work for our family-oriented company for many years.